Thursday 4 December 2008

London Visit

Last weekend me and my friends planed to go out for shopping and walking around London. First of all, we decided to meet each other at one pm in Edgware road (Arab Road). We went to an Iranian restaurant; it's not my first time to have lunch there and the food as usual was delicious. Then we went one of the Arabic shops to buy some components to make our traditional food, because next Monday will be our EID Al-Adha. After that we walked to the Hyde Park, it was quit cold there, and when we walk we saw Buckingham Palace, it is really huge building and there were two guards standing in each door of the palace. There were a lot of tourist standing out and taking photos. At that time no one of us can stand anymore, because we walked a lot and the weather was freezing. Finally, I have enjoyed in this trip, I had fun with my friend and also we had seen some interesting places in London I haven’t seen them before.

No comments: