Wednesday 3 December 2008

Weblearn Resources

Me and my friend decided to practice our grammar, reading and vocabulary, so we used the Weblaern resources. First of all we used the grammar and spelling exercises. We did the first exercises, it was about adjective and adverb, and I found it a bit easier than my friend. I have got 19 out of 24 and my friends have got 16 out 24. After that we moved to the second exercises and it was a bit confusing and difficult for me. My friend thought it was easier and she have got 18 out of 22 and I have got 16 out 22. Then we moved to the reading site. We have chosen reading exercises (Cambridge Advanced Exam).The first exam was carried one article with eight multiple choice questions. It was difficult for me, I have taken quite time to finish it, but my friend thought it was easy and she didn't take long time to finish it. Then we shifted to part two which is a gapped text and we have to choose suitable sentences from the list we have given. We fined it more difficult and confuse from the first article. Then we moved to the last site, it was about the academic and general vocabulary. The exercise in matching formal and informal was un useful.

No comments: