Thursday 4 December 2008

Reflective writting

This month we have learned new types of studying which is useful to improve our academic writing. For example, the seminar, it was new topic for me and I don't have any information about it before. Then, our teacher explains in to us what that is and what we are actually going to do. I sit with a group of students, and we discuss about a topic that the teacher gave it to us. I found it useful and very interesting because I have discussed in a topic that not all of the students agree with it, and everyone gave his own opinion/view. In addition, we should prepare for the seminar topic by searching from the internet or books what is related to the topic and write it as notes and keep it ready for the discussion. Finally, I have talked as much as I prepared.

No comments: