Wednesday 3 December 2008

TV Program

Today I have decided to explore BBC site, I looked for cars TV show, and then I found out "Top Gear" program in BBC two. When I searched I got many results and my eye catches one of the topics which are "Motoring news and views. Richard Hammond celebrates the 40th birthday of the iconic Ferrari Daytona by taking one back to its spiritual home on the Riviera" and I was interesting in this title. In the program there were two challenges in car and boat racing. They raced between Ferrari Daytona which is made in 1986 and Daytona means seven days, with a boat called XSR48 Prototype which coast one million Pounds. The argument was between the car and the boat which most comfortable and faster. The race was in Italy, from Portofino to Saint Tropez, and the distance for the car was around 35 miles, but for the boat was around 30 miles. The boat was the winner it was arrived two minutes before the car. In my opinion I think the car is much comfortable and more attractive more than the boat. In this show I found it very interesting and I learned some new words.

No comments: