Saturday 8 November 2008

My Own Language Abilities

Actually, my first language is Arabic and I'm really good at it. However, I'm trying to do my best to learn English. When I was in my country I tried to learn English very hard because it is important to us. Moreover, there is much stuff in the shops who can't speak our language who just speak English. So, I did my best to cam hear to learn more about English, because it very important not just in my country but in all over the world. Actually, I'm not perfect in English, because I'm good in some skills and I'm bad in some of it all so. For example, I'm quiet good at speaking and listening but I'm not good at writing and reading. So, I try to learn English by reading some books and some stores but, for writing I'm trying to improve my writing by write so small stores and try to learn know vocabulary.

1 comment:

Social Programme said...

Hi Sultan

Good ideas- you can show us any stories

Alex