Friday 21 November 2008

Preparing For Further Study


I decided to learn Business English vocabulary before I start my studies as what I'll need this for my job latter. I borrow a business vocabulary book from the University library .There are many books, but I choose "Business Vocabulary in use-Advance"
This book is divided into a number of sections, with an explanation in full of the meaning, examples sentences using the vocabulary and other useful information's find lots of exercises practicing all of the vocabulary which is explained in the section.
Its help me to improve my English business vocabulary, its not just helped me to learn the meanings of the words but also how its work or how to used. Even though its help me with useful techniques for vocabulary leaning in general.

No comments: