Sunday 9 November 2008

Vocabulary Building

I have read about book which is to check your English vocabulary for IELTS. This workbook has been written for students who are planning to sit either the general training or the academic modules of the IELTS exam. It covers some of the main vocabulary points that you will need for, or come across in, the listening, reading, writing and speaking sections of the exam. They all so hope that I find the modules in this book useful and that the vocabulary I acquire will help me to achieve the grade I want in the IELTS. Forthrightly is book was very useful for me and I have learned moor about the vocabulary which used for the IELTS exam. However, I have some hard word I do not no what they really means and if you knows It please tall me. Acclimatise, alien, full-board, self-catering, jury, vandalism revenge and pirate.

No comments: