Saturday 8 November 2008

About Me ..


My name is Sultan Mohamed Obiad AL ALI, and I'm 20 years old. I'm from united Arab emirates. At the moment, I'm student in London metropolitan university I study pre-sessional Academic English course for two months. After that , I'll continue studying in the London metropolitan university. I'll study Economics and I hope I'll got certificate from this university and I'll get good job as will.Before that, I was student in Bath spa. I was studying UFP course for the university. I studded Economics, Low, core maths and core IT. And I've got A in Economics, B in Low and all so in core IT but, just D in core Maths because of the teacher he was so unhelpful with as. And before that, I was all so student in my country,I Studded in premiere and secondary school and I've got good marks in it.

1 comment:

Social Programme said...

Hi Sultan- very good- but check your spelling!!