Sunday 9 November 2008

Improve my vocabulary and my skills

How to improve my vocabulary and my skills in recording, activating and remembering new language. First of all, recording vocabulary to remember that I should keep a record of new words and expressions that I acquire, and review these on a regular basis so that they become a part of my active vocabulary. And to Extending my vocabulary, also remember that there are other methods of acquiring new vocabulary. For example, I should read as much as possible from a different variety of authentic reading materials (books, newspapers, magazines, etc). Moreover, I use an English dictionary to help me learn English. I should use an English dictionary that can clearly define words, provide information about grammar and give sample sentences to show how words are used in context.

No comments: